Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Early Memorial Day....




Hey, guys! Sorry for being so slack this week..I have been so super busy. My weekend with hubby last week was awesome and I have been on a huge work out kick this week. Worked out hard Monday and Tuesday, took Wednesday off, going to the gym tonight for a long run and weights sesh and then again tomorrow and at least once this weekend.


I am super excited because I have the next four days off....yippee....I am looking forward to one last day at home, the kids in school...I can go by my own schedule tomorrow..no stress...well, maybe a little...I have a lot of errands to run, a run myself and another weight sesh at the gym, plus I need to clean my house, especially the basement...because...My two older boys are coming up to visit and stay with me for the weekend..the 20 year old is driving himself and his brother, the 16 year old, up for the weekend. I am so excited, as I have not seen the oldest in several months and the 16 year old in a month....


We are having a cook out Saturday afternoon, and have invited 10 year olds dad (yes, the ex-but he wants him there and we all get along, so it should be ok), one of hubby's friends and one of my friends and her fiance' and son...and I have told the two younger boys they can invite one each of their neighborhood friends. We hope to get some fireworks for the boys to shoot off at dark, and we plan on lighting a fire and sitting outside late into the evening..there may be some smore's involved and there will definitely be some wine...


Ahhhhh....right now, life is pretty good....


Remember to take time to show your appreciation for all the soldiers that have served our country and lost their lifes in the line of duty....Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Sicilian said...

Glad things are better. I'm glad your kids are coming home this weekend.
Enjoy!
Ciao

Dixiechick said...

Thanks Sicilian..you too!