Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taking a break....



Sorry for the no posts in almost a week...just been taking a little break...been kind of overwhelmed lately at work...worried about kids..arguments with the in-laws over youngest child, family and household responsibilities and still trying to keep up with the fitness and the running. I so need a vacation...from life.

Reading all of my favorite blogs when I can, but so...so behind. Bare with me...Dixie will be back true to form soon.

Oh...are any of you watching Dancing With The Stars this season? I have...and I must say Jennifer Grey is my pick to win..at least for now. I am thinking about restarting up with my Dancing With the Stars posts...my older readers, if they are still around may remember when I did that...is that something any of you would be interested in?

Have a great week! Friday is almost here!

1 comment:

TinaM said...

I know what you mean about needing a break :)
Hopefully you get some relaxation :)

I also have Jennifer Grey as my pick. I only watched the first episode, and I guess won't be watching it as it's on at the same time as other shows and I had to choose lol.
(btw, I can't stand Brandy, so that helped in my choice to stop watching)