Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just for fun...and because I have nothing worthy to say...

1. Can you cook?
***I am an excellent cook! I love trying new recipes and baking for my family.

2. What was your dream growing up?
***To be a pediatrician.

3. What talent do you wish you had?
***I wish I could sing and play the piano-very well!

4. Favorite place?
***Florida....hands down!

5. Favorite vegetable?
***Brussel Sprouts

6. What was the last book you read?
***Nicholas Sparks-Safe Haven-Was an excellent book!

7. What zodiac sign are you ?
***Virgo

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
***No tattoos...I don't think they are very attractive on women, but to each his own. No piercings either. Not even my ears. My right earlobe is split, so I can't wear earrings, due to my son, when he was a baby, pulling an ear ring out, ripping my ear lobe.

9. Worst Habit?
***Cursing

10. Do you know any blogger outside of blogging?
***I have met a couple of bloggers before, would like to meet more.

11. What is your favorite sport?
***Running-Don't care for stick/ball sports.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
***Negative-I always think the worse...because I am a Virgo.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
***Probably Panic

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
***Don't care to talk about that.

15. What is one weird fact about you?
***There are no wierd facts about me.

16. Do you have any pets?
***No pets.

17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
***Yes, a long time ago.

18. What time is it where you are now?
***10:30 a.m.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
***We just watched IT-by Stephen King-so, I think they are scary as hell!

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
My teeth...maybe a boob job? LOL...

21. Would you be someones crime partner or go with your conscience?
***My conscience

22. What color eyes do you have?
***Blue

23. Ever been arrested?
***No

24. Favorite fictional character of all time?
***Donkey-from Shrek

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
***Pay bills-help my children

26. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
***The ability to be invisible.

27. What’s your favorite hangout?
***Gym

28. Do you believe in ghosts?
***Very much so!!!

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
***Read, watch movies and drink wine.

30. Do you swear a lot?
***Yes, way more than I should.

31. Biggest pet peeve?
***People not replacing the toilet paper roll, at home and at work!

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
***Dependable

Please feel free to repost this with your own answers on your blog, leave me a comment that you did, so I can visit and read your answers!

No comments: